There is nothing that we love more than talking Disney, so we thought what better way to start December off than to discuss all of our favorite things, Disney edition.
Favorite Things for or at the Parks
Whether it has to do with tradition, experience, or just one of your likes, people can have strong opinions about what to bring and buy at the parks.
Collectibles at the Parks
- Pressed Pennies
- Pandora Charms
Favorite Pair of Minnie Mouse Ears:
- Up Ears
- Canada Ears
- Food and Wine Ears
Our Favorite Magicbands:
- Marie in Paris
- White Cinderella’s Castle
- Minnie Mouse Skin decals from Etsy
Shoes at the Park:
- Minnie Mouse New Balance Shoes
Gadgets for the Park:
- Rechargable Batteries for Electronics
- Personal Fan
Favorite Things for a Disney Cruise
One of the best things about a Disney Cruise for my family is Fish Extenders!
Quick FYI on Fish Extenders. You join your Cruise group on Facebook. Search your Cruise ship and date. In this group somebody will start Fish Extender groups. You will be placed in a group of 5- 10 staterooms. You get gifts for these staterooms and you deliver it to their rooms at some point during the cruise. A lot of people also invest in Fish Extender Holder for their rooms. Ideas for both can be found on Pinterest.
One of the best gifts we received was a custom ice cream bowl with my kids name on them and ice cream toppings. Great gift as ice cream is free on a Disney Cruise!
Favorite Things to Watch
Classic Disney Movies
- Snow White and Seven Dwarfs
- Peter Pan
Live Action Disney Film
- Mary Poppins
- Toy Story
Favorite Disney + Show or Movie
Favorite Things at Home:
Who doesn’t love having a little Disney in their home? These Mousekemoms love having items to remind them of great times at Disney.
Disney Scent in a Candle or Wax Melt
- Yacht and Beach Club
- Soarin Scents
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Mickey Plate from Shop Disney
- Disney Dish Towels
- Mickey Wax Melt Warmer from Scentsy
Favorite Ways to Surprise Someone with a Disney Vacation!
Finally, there is nothing better than a good surprise, and nothing more magical than a Disney Vacation! We have heard countless stories on how to surprise families with a Disney Vacation here are a few!
- Give a box full of balloons with Disney Vacation picture attached to the string, or a box of items for your trip.
- Pack the bags in Secret and put the family in the care and surprise them by showing up at airport.
- Pick the kids up in the car with bags in the care and drive to the Resort, see how long it takes them to figure out where they are going.