New food options here include Takoyaki, which is an Octopus, Green Onion and Cabbage Bites topped with Tonkatsu Sauce, Bonito Flakes and Nori. Also, there’s a Spicy Salmon with Rice Pearls- essentially a sushi bowl.
Our Recommendation: Skip the Lemon Drop, it isn’t worth it. We recommend trying the new dishes here though!
Near the refreshment outpost, they don’t make this booth big enough. They’re all repeat dishes. Although the Kenya beer, is from Tampa.
Our Recommendation: Kenyan Coffee Barbecued Beef Tenderloin
Mac and Eats
Located near Mission Space, this booth is a must-hit for Jen! Opening August 15th, they have a new chili-cheese mac and cheese (plant-based). They do have repeats, including the classic and the Cowboy mac and cheese.
Our Recommendation: Cowboy Macaroni & Cheese with Smoked Pork Belly, Brisket Burnt Ends, Pickled Peppers, Onion Straws and Barbecue Aïoli
They have two new items. Taco al Pastor which is seared Pork Belly Pastor on a Corn Tortilla with Chipotle Black Beans, Pineapple, Pickled Onions and Chives. The next new item is Tostada de Barbacoa: Barbacoa Beef on a Fried Corn Tortilla with Chipotle Black Beans, Salsa Verde, Mexican Crema, Queso Fresco and Chives. These both sound good, so possibly this booth could be a hit. They always do new margaritas too, in Blood Orange Charm and It Takes 2 to Mango.
Our Recommendation: Try the Taco al Pastor for sure.
The Noodle Exchange
Opening August 15th, this is located near Disney Traders. This booth was a hit last year. No new dishes this year, but we loved everything from last year, so we’re not mad. There are two beers here, but let’s be real. You’re here for the noodles.
Our Recommendation: Thai Shrimp and Coconut-Curry Rice Noodles with Shiitake Mushrooms and Thai Basil
Shimmering Sips hosted by CORKCICLE®
Located by the Port of Entry, this is hosted by CORKCICLE. Only one dish, but the reason you come here is for the mimosas. The dessert they have is the Guava Mousse on a sugar cookie. It also includes Cocnut-Lime whipped cream.
Our Recommendation: The Mimosa Flight. This includes the Tropical Mimosa, Key Lime Mimosa, Cranberry Juice, and Blood Orange Mimosa
Located between Italy and Germany, this booth is the same as last year. The seafood salad was underwhelming.
Our Recommendation: The Charcuterie is great, and we love its portability in the cone.
The Swanky Saucy Swine
This booth is located near Disney Traders. Last year, we loved this. The new dish is a pork shoulder lettuce wrap, with pickled corn salsa. This sounds delicious.
Our Recommendation: Soy-Glazed Sticky Ribs with Green Onions and Peanuts was our hit last year- don’t miss this.
This booth is located near Morocco. They didn’t change it up this year, but it’s still good! This also has a great cocktail, the Fig Cocktail with White Cranberry Juice and Fig Vodka
Our Recommendation: Pistachio Cake with Cinnamon Pastry Cream and Candied Walnuts. It is so beautiful and delicious, a masterpiece all around.
Additional Locations: What you NEED to try
- At Funnel Cake, between American Adventure and Japan. The exclusive dish is the Mini Piña Colada Funnel Cake with Piña Colada Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, Toasted Coconut and Maraschino Cherry drizzled with Coconut-Rum Sauce
- At the Refreshment Port, Braised Beef Poutine which includes French Fries, Boursin Garlic & Fine Herbs Cheese Sauce, Cheese Curds and Gherkin Relish. Finish with the Maple Cheesecake with Whipped Maple Bourbon Cheese and Candied Pecans
Joffrey's Food and Wine Specialties
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Discover a different Festival-exclusive beverage at each of the 4 Joffrey’s locations at EPCOT:
Joffrey’s Near Mission: SPACE®
- Nitro Dreams: A creamy combination of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican™ Nitro Cold Brew, Irish Cream Syrup and Half & Half topped with Cream (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Angel’s Envy Bourbon
Joffrey’s in the Canada Pavilion
- Arctic Sunrise: A cool citrus treat featuring Passion Fruit over Ice and Coconut Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Bacardí Tropical Rum
Joffrey’s in the American Adventure Pavilion
- Mocha Madness: A sweet frozen Cappuccino blended with Chocolate Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
Joffrey’s Near Disney Traders
- Castaway Cold Brew: A creamy combination of Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Nitro and Sweet Cream (non-alcoholic)
- Spirited version available with Grey Goose Vodka and Kahlúa Liqueur
Ready to Start Planning Your Next Adventure?
Our friends at Kingdom and Cruise travel are more than happy to help you begin planning. Click here for your free, no-obligation quote to get started on making new, magical memories that will last a lifetime
Alyssa is a Blog Contributor for MousekeMoms Blog. She lives in Florida, is an Annual Passholder and visits the theme parks frequently. For information about booking a vacation at a Disney destination, visit us at www.kingdomandcruise.com