Hello, Mousekefriends! Big changes have happened this week, with the Genie+ update- let’s dive in so you know what’s changed!
When Genie+ first debuted, once you made your 3 Lightning Lane selections, you could not change them. You would be stuck with that attraction and time, unless you fully cancelled your slot, and there was no gurarantee you would be able to book your desired attraction and time, or get your old one back.
With this new update, once you make your Lightning Lane selections, you are able to modify them, so you don’t have to lose the ones you have before changing them.
Step By Step on How To Modify Your Lightning Lane Selections
- Once you purchase Genie+, make your selections as normal
- If you are wanting to change your selections, you’ll go to “My Day” in your My Disney Experience App and review your plans.
- Click the 3 dots to the right of the Lightning Lane Selection you want to modify
- Several options will come up, “Manage Details”, “Modify Plan”, “View My Party” and “Get Directions”. You will select “Modify Plan”
- When you select “Modify Experience, you will be taken to the next screen, which will allow you to select a new time, if available, or to select a new experience altogether.
- Once you select your changes, you will be brought to the next screen, where you will review your changes, and prompted to confirm your changes.
- Once you refresh your plans, your new selections should appear in your My Disney Experience App
And there you have it! You have successfully modified your Lightning Lane selection!
Ready to start planning your Disney Cruise? Try talking to one of our expert travel agents!
Our friends at Kingdom and Cruise travel are more than happy to help you begin planning. Click here for your free, no-obligation quote to get started on making new, magical memories that will last a lifetime
If you enjoyed hanging out with us, consider giving us a listen, follow or leaving us a comment!
For lots of tips and tricks for your Disney adventures, and to have lots of laughs with Disney pals, listen to out Mousekemoms Podcast here.
Alyssa is a Blog Contributor for MousekeMoms Blog. She lives in Florida, is an Annual Passholder and visits the theme parks frequently. For information about booking a vacation at a Disney destination, visit us at www.kingdomandcruise.com