Since Walt Disney World began welcoming guests again amid the Covid-19 pandemic, enhanced health and safety practices have been in place. In order to maintain limited capacity in the parks, Disney requires all guests to declare which parks they will be visiting in advance. Follow this step-by-step guide to making your Disney Park Pass Reservations.
Be sure to check that your desired date and theme park is currently available before having your travel agent purchase your ticket, Annual Pass or vacation package.
We are seeing Park Pass availability sell out quickly, especially in the midst of Spring Breaks and as Summer approaches. We HIGHLY recommend making your Disney Park Pass Reservations AS SOON AS you purchase valid admission.
Create or log in to your My Disney Experience account and be sure to link your valid park admission (and resort hotel reservation if applicable). You will also need a valid theme park admission linked to your My Disney Experience account for each member of your party for whom you will be making a Park Pass reservation.
Making Disney Park Pass Reservations via the My Disney Experience App
- When you log into the My Disney Experience App on your smartphone, click ‘Book Now’ on the Home Screen, or click the ‘+’ on the Home Screen, followed by ‘Make a Park Reservation’.
- Next, select your travel party from among your Family and Friends connected to your account.
- You will be able to make Park Pass Reservations only for guests linked to your account with valid theme park admission.
- When making park reservations for multiple people, everyone in that party must have the same type of admission. For example, reservations for Annual Passholders and theme park ticket holders cannot be booked at the same time. Depending on your admission type, you may need to make more than one theme park reservation to include all members of your party.
- Choose the date and the theme park that you’d like to visit from the available reservations. Please note that dates and theme park selections are limited and subject to availability.
- Tap Date: View a calendar and choose one of the available dates for your visit.
- Tap Theme Park to Select: Tap ‘Park Hours’ to display opening/closing times.
- Review and Confirm your selections.
- You MUST accept the COVID-19 liability waiver in order to finalize your Park Pass Reservations.
- It’s always a good idea to take a screen shot of your confirmation.
- Read ‘When You Arrive’ so you know what to expect on park day.
- Take note of the ‘Canceling Your Reservation’ section, just in case.
- Tap ‘Make Another Park Pass’ and repeat the process until you have made 1 Park Pass Reservation for each day of your visit.
Making Disney Park Pass Reservations Online
- From here you will follow the same steps as outlined above when making Disney Park Pass Reservations
The MousekeMoms, Lori, Jennifer and Juliana, are experienced Disney moms who dole out valuable, honest, no holds barred information on their weekly podcast to help you plan your Disneyland, Walt Disney World or Disney Cruise Line vacation.
After all, Disney moms know best! And they are the best at planning your Disney vacations as the proud agents and owners of Kingdom and Cruise Travel- where vacation wishes come true.
Email us for a free, no obligation vacation quote. Our vacation planning services are always 100% FREE.