Let’s talk about the 10 best Quick Service restaurants in Walt Disney World. A quick service meal is exactly that- quick. No reservations are required; simply order, pick up your food, and enjoy. You simply mobile order your meal via the MyDisneyExperience App or, if you do not have a smartphone, you may order from a kiosk. Expect to pay an average of $12.00 per adult and $7.00 per child. Pro tip: if you mobile order and do not have a large appetite, go for the child meal. I recommend knowing where you would like to order from and place your order as soon as you get to the park, choosing the pick up time that your
party would like to eat. (If you are unsure about mobile ordering, you can email me for more instructions).
The following recommendations are not ranked:
- Casey’s Corner (Magic Kingdom)- Casey’s Corner is an “American Baseball Favorite” with hotdogs, corn dog nuggets, French fries, and soft drinks. It’s a great place to sit and people watch while you have a hotdog in front of the castle. Pro Tip: If you arrive early enough, you get to throw the first pitch of the day!
- Pecos Bill’s Tall Tale Inn & Café (Magic Kingdom)-Themed after an old west saloon, you will find this quick service restaurant in Frontier Land. Tacos, nachos, fajitas, salads, rice bowls, burgers and much more.
- Columbia Harbor House: (Magic Kingdom)- Located in Liberty Square, at this quick service restaurant, you can enjoy a Lobster Roll, salmon, shrimp, plant-based burger, soups and more.
- Earl of Sandwich (Disney Springs)- Earl of Sandwich is a budget friendly quick service option in Disney Springs. There are a variety of sandwiches, soups, wraps and desserts.
- Les Halle’s Boulangerie (Epcot-France Pavilion)- I LOVE this spot. Another quick service restaurant that does not break the bank. My go to order here is the croissant with ham and cheese. There are French pastries, as well as French champagne and wine to try. Seating may be difficult to find here but the food is worth it!
- Yorkshire County Fish & Chips (Epcot-UK Pavilion)- Do you love fish & chips? This is your must do quick service restaurant. Located next to the Rose and Crown pub, this is another great, affordable quick service meal.
- Satu’li Canteen (Animal Kingdom)- In my opinion, this may be the best quick service restaurant in Walt Disney World. I love to eat here; the food is delicious. Create your own bowl: pick a starch, sauce and a protein. Or, order a cheeseburger steamed pod, kid’s meals and desserts.
- Lotus Blossom Café (Epcot-China Pavilion)- Americanized Chinese food is on the menu here: Egg rolls, pot stickers, and other options. This is yet another quick service restaurant that does not break the bank and the food is very good.
- Woody’s Lunch Box (Hollywood Studios)- This adorable little spot in Andy’s back yard features the famous Dad’s Lemonade (adult lemonade-oh yum) and, after waiting in line for Slinky Dog, that will be just what you need to hit the spot. This kiosk also features, grilled cheese sandwiches, “totchos”(tater tot nachos), soups and other goodies.
- Flame Tree Barbecue (Animal Kingdom)- This is the ultimate barbecue featuring chicken, ribs, pulled pork, salads, sides and lots of other delicious items. This is a hidden gem in Animal Kingdom.
This is just a small example of some of the delicious options you have for quick service restaurants, without requiring a dining reservation. Food is a big part of the experience when you travel to any Disney destination. There are also great quick service restaurants at the different Walt Disney World Resorts. The food options are unbelievable! My best advice is to try as many quick service locations as you can.
If you have any questions regarding Disney Destinations, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to help you plan your next magical vacation.