With Valentine’s Day upon us, it is all about the love! What better way to talk about love that to talk about love at Disney!
First things first.. MousekeCocktail
With news coming out of Disneyland partially opening thought we would do a Valentine’s cocktail from there!
Naples Restaurante E bar “Spritz in Love”
The bubbly drink is mixed up with Malfy con Arancia Rossa (sicilian blood orange gin), Lillet Rose (rose wine based aperitif), prosecco, and strawberry puree.
Where to find Romance around Walt Disney World
It is that time of year again where love is in the air. We thought we would talk about some great ways that you can celebrate Valentine’s Day or any romantic night out at Walt Disney World and some of the romantic dates us Mousekemoms have had with our Mousekedads. Here are some great places to go to celebrate Valentine’s Day at Walt Disney World.
Romantic Picnic – Wine Bar George Disney Springs
Very popular restaurant at Disney Springs Wine Bar George, actually has a quick service window called The Basket. Here you can get a picnic basket of their wonderful cheese, meat and breads. Of course pair it with a glass of wine. There is a small outdoor theater across the way where artists will play live music, or just look out into the water! Perfect Date night!
Chocolate is the way to her heart…
Disney Springs is home to two amazing Chocolate stores The Ganachery and Amorette’s Patisserie.
The Ganchery is offering amazing items such as:
- Sweetheart Minnie Piñata – Minnie Mouse dark chocolate sphere decorated with signature red bow and red heart-shaped dots filled with marshmallow treats.
- Love Note Heart Piñatas – Chocolate heart filled with heart marshmallows adorned with sweet sayings for your love (available Feb 11-14 only).
- Strawberries and Champagne Ganache Squares – Dark chocolate melded with strawberries and Champagne. Whimsical Cinderella’s coach container (holds two ganache squares) available for purchase.
- I Heart U Ganache Lollipop – Raspberry and dark chocolate ganache on a stick decorated with I Heart U.
Amorette’s Patisserie is offering
- Dipped Strawberry Bouquet – Strawberry dipped in Guayaquil dark chocolate.
- Love is in the Air Petit Cake – Pink velvet chiffon, strawberry mousse, chocolate chiffon, peanut butter filling, strawberry crisp pearls, and strawberry jelly.
Romantic Dinner out!
Some of our favorite restaurants for a romantic night out:
- California Grill – Sitting on top of the Contemporary Resort, it has magnificent view of Magic Kingdom and the 7 seas Lagoon. Although Kids are here at the restaurant, ask for a window seat and enjoy the view, and the amazing food!
- Victoria and Alberts – By far the most fancy and expensive restaurant, it is no surprise that this restaurant does not allow kids 10 and under. The ultimate experience would be the chefs table in the kitchen, but this will set you back $250-$350 per person. You can also experience dinner in their lovely dining room, at a less price. This is a once in a lifetime experience!
- Paddlefish – Seafood restaurant at Disney Springs that is located on a huge paddle boat. With three stories, this grand restaurant is wonderful for a date night. Although the seafood restaurant BoatHouse gets all the love at Disney Springs, I would not consider it a romantic date night location, so head to Paddlefish!
- If Steak Houses are your favorite there are two top restaurants Le Cellier at Epcot in the Canada pavilion and Yachtsman located at the Yacht Club Resort. These restaurants have long been in battle with each other as the best steak in Walt Disney World, but it terms of ambience for a date night, we 100% recommend Le Cellier. It’s rustic woodsy feel, will make you forget that you are at a busy disney park, and enjoy your night together!
- Jiko – Signature restaurant at Animal Kingdom Lodge this restaurant has an amazing indoor sunset that they create with lighting. The food is a bit different with African spices, but still something for everyone. What completes the night is a stroll to the observation area to see the animals roaming around.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom. Although sometimes thought of as Character meal for children, this romantic restaurant located inside Cinderella’s Castle is home of thousand (if not millions) of proposals. The Happily ever after feel of the restaurant will sweep you away as you dine like a King or Queen.
Stroll around the World
If you are more into a low key night, we highly recommend strolling around the world and eating and drinking at Epcot. Start with a margarita in Mexico and move to a glass of wine in Italy, grabbing snacks along the way, ending in France with a glass of bubbly and fresh bread and cheese and of course end with a pastry. As you are walking around the world you are surrounded by water and can stop in any country and sit and enjoy the view. Take time to wander around the countries and look at all the detail they created to transport you to these countries. Who doesn’t love going around the world with your love holding your hand?
Ways to Bring Disney to your Love
Not at Disney, but your sweetie love’s Disney? A few ideas to bring Disney to your love.
ShopDisney – Get your love their favorite ears, or a wonderful piece of jewerly that will remind them of the trip you took or are going to take!
Make a favorite Disney recipe of your loved one from the parks – Does your sweetie love the strawberry soup from 1900 park fare? Take a look at pinterest and make them their favorite treat!
Lastly, Book a Disney surprise vacation!! – Head over to our friends at Kingdom and Cruise Travel and they can help you plan a surprise romantic vacation. Dining maybe different during Covid times, but we can help guide you.
However you celebrate with your loved ones, we hope you have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!