Check out our Weekly News from Wonders of Pixar details to Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party announced at Disney California Adventure!
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster has reopened at Hollywood Studios.
- Summertime Dine with Minnie will change to Halloween Dine with Minnie on August 11th, 2023. Halloween Dine with Minnie will run from August 11th – November 4th at Hollywood & Vine (Hollywood Studios). You can read more and make reservations here:
- 2024 Dining Plans Are Back at WDW!
- Figment Passholder V.I.P Exclusive Snacks.
Raspberry “Lemonade” Tart
Spark of Grape Milkshake
- New Mike Wazowski Cake at The Lunching Pad in Magic Kingdom!
- 30% Walt Disney World Annual Passholder discount throughout resort and on shopDisney!
- Oogie Boogie Bash – A Disney Halloween Party
“At Disney California Adventure Park, Oogie Boogie is calling all Halloween lovers to experience some mischievous fun—select nights in September and October 2023!”
- Splash Mountain closed for Tiana makeover.
- New Tiana’s Bayou Adventure Photo-Op at Disneyland near Splash Mountain!
- Disney100 Jungle Cruise Dessert Bowl
- Wonders of Pixar Celebrations starts in June!
- Gideon announced a new cookie for June – The Sea Turtle Cookie
“NEW FLAVOR ALERT! Our tribute to the popular candy from 1918, the Sea Turtle Cookie nurtures you with premium Chocolate, Homemade Caramel, and whole giant Candied Pecans sprinkled with our signature Sea Salt. National Sea Turtle Day falls in June so a portion of sales from this new flavor will support Florida’s Sea Turtle Conservancy, the world’s oldest sea turtle research and conservation group!!”
Weekly Cocktail: PIVOT
- 2024 Disney World Dining Plans
- Be sure to read last week’s Weekly News to stay up-to-date!
Weekly News! – Week of May 22nd, 2023
Planning a Disney, Universal, Cruise, or All-Inclusive vacation?! Make sure to connect with a Kingdom and Cruise Travel agent to get a quote and allow them to take the planning stress away!