Disney had been announcing some spook-tacular stuff to celebrate halfway to Halloween. We are so excited to announce- Disneyland’s Oogie Boogie Bash is back for 2022!
When Disney World’s sister event, Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party, announced their dates, we were hopeful to have Disneyland release their dates, not too far behind. Unfortunately, this was not the case. However, the dates have just been released for this year!
Enjoy spooky good fun on select nights from September 6th-October 31st!
Oogie Boogie Bash is Back!
The Oogie Boogie Event hours will be from 6pm-11pm. Not to fear though- if you purchase a ticket to this event, you may enter the park at 3pm to enjoy all the park has to offer.
On select nights from September-October, enjoy special offerings such as:
- “Frightfully Fun Parade”, where a cavalcade, including Mikey and Minnie, leading our favorite Disney Villains and spooky characters.
- Disneyland’s version of trick-or-treating, Treat Trails. Prepare to see your favorite villains, such as Dr Facilier, Maleficent and Oogie Boogie, at the end of a themed trail, to receive all sorts of goodies from their cauldrons!
- Character meet and greets from some of our lesser-seen pals, such as Jack Skellington and Sally, Oogie Boogie, and other Disney friends dressed in their Halloween best!
- Overlays of some of your favorite rides, including a Nightmare Before Christmas of the Haunted Mansion, and a Halloween version of Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout, where we follow Rocket in a thrilling race to save Groot.
- “Villainous- World of Color” is a Halloween-themed spin on the nighttime spectacular. This show follows the storyline of a girl deciding whether or not she would like to dress as a villain or a princess, in an unforgettable, colorful show.
- Oogie Boogie Bash Dining Packages. Wine Country Trattoria Dining Package, which includes a 3-course, prix-fixe dinner at Wine Country Trattoria and a voucher providing access to one of the Frightfully Fun Parade reserved viewing areas for $55 per person. Sonoma Terrace Oogie Boogie Bash Dessert Party includes a plethora of Halloween treats with reserved viewing of the Frightfully Fun Parade in front of Sonoma Terrace, at $84 per person.
- Plenty of frightfully delicious Halloween snacks
- Limited, spooky Disney merchandi
Enjoy Dressing Up
Dress up and have the time of your life! Disneyland’s Costume Guidelines (for the last Oogie Boogie Bash) are as follows:
“While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgement. Please take a moment to read over our latest rules and regulations:
Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
Guests who dress like characters may not pose for pictures or sign autographs for other Guests.
Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another Guest.
Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged and may be subject to additional security screening.
Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground. (e.g. full-length Princess dresses).
For Guests Ages 13 and Under: Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests Ages 14 and Older: Capes may be worn if the length does not go below the waist.
Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus. Headwear may be worn as long as it does not cover the face.
Masks of any kind may not be worn.
Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.”
Oogie Boogie Bash Ticket Information
- Tickets for Oogie Boogie Bash may be purchased online or by contacting your Kingdom and Cruise Travel Agent beginning July 28th. Ticket prices will range from $129-$179
The event dates are:
September: 6, 10 (D23 Exclusive), 13, 15, 18, 20, 22, 25, 27, 29
October: 2, 4, 6, 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 25, 27, 29, 31
Disneyland Key Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members may purchase specially priced tickets for select dates.